PTI has made available a payment plan for the tuition of the programs for those in financial need. A deposit is still required to reserve your spot in the course regardless of how you decide to pay the balance of the tuition. Please note that there are limited spots available per class. If you are able to fund the program in other ways please allow those who have no other options the ability to utilize our payment program.Eligibility is based on the following:
- Approval to apply by a PTI Officer, based on your financial situation
- Availability of open payment plan slots
- An extensive credit check that shows a responsible credit history. The option to have a co-signer is available, if needed.
Once a PTI Officer approves you to apply, you must provide the following:
- The Release to Preform Credit Check
- Provide a form of payment to pay the $10 non-refundable fee for the credit check.
*If using a Co-Signer, the Co-Signer Agreement must also be signed, and a $10 fee for the co-signer credit check is required.Payment Plan Costs
For full explanation of Payment Plan and Payment Plan Costs please see Payment Plan Contract for the program you are interested in.
|Payment Plan Admin Fee||$800|
|Returned Check Fee||$30 |
|Payment Plan Late Fee||$25 – $50||Dependent on how many months delinquent.|